Tuesday, November 14, 2017

AUSTIN, DAY ONE: 11.14.17

A nice day riding my bike around parts of Austin without my bags.  Did some work, got my bike fixed, set up an interview with a builder I know from EOB. I rode seven miles into town and back out again,  enough to keep me limber while allowing my body to rest a bit too.  

I think this is a statue of Saint Frances, it is a small grotto along a bike path into town. 



The State Capital building,
the photo does not do it justice.
It is a beautiful building. 

Looking toward downtown Austin from the State Capital grounds. 


A very good bike shop in Austin. They figured out why my gears were skipping and replaced the rear brake pads. 


A clash of canoes sculpture on the U of Texas at Austin grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello all,

You know that scene in the Forest Gump movie, after he has run across the country a few times Forest stops, looks up at the sky,  and he sim...